When I wrote this book, it was a couple of years before my dad passed away of natural causes. We did not talk much, because he was the type of father that worked a lot. He took care his family. Now that he is gone up to Heaven, I wonder if not speaking much was healthy.
I will always remember our favorite meal when I lost too much weight from the gym. This I actually cooked myself last night for dinner with just a touch of seasoning, because I thought of him. My guest enjoyed it and so did I.
I will always love my family, despite our miscommunication at times. Even when I am busy I will make time for you even through the work load, the best way that I possibly can. I am sure that dad would love it, if he were alive on Earth.
- The best way to deal with this type of loss is to communicate with someone about how you .
- Be around loved ones or make a phone call.
- Say I love you as soon as possible.
- Share memories as a catharsis.
- Do not lie in bed more than 8 hours even on a weekend.
- Read your Bible and/or pray.
- Getting some sunlight by going out doors at least once during the day.
- Keep a journal.
- Peruse through pictures of family.
- Have a meal and do not starve yourself.
A dedication to family because a bond is so essential especially when they are still with you.
Available on Amazon.com